Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Shellman Cannabis Law Lawyers - Georgia
Devoted to helping you protect what you have worked so hard to achieve, Lerman Law Associates, P.C., in Atlanta, Georgia, provides unmatched legal counsel and support to a diverse range of clients throughout the greater Atlanta metro area and all across North Georgia who have legal needs affecting their businesses. In addition, the law firm also provides comprehensive estate planning solutions to...
Starting a Marijuana Business? You’re in the Right Place.
Having the right marijuana business attorney from the start makes a difference. Lawyers on our approved list know the compliance and regulation issues your business will face and the nuanced rules surrounding state cannabis laws.
Your attorney can help you create a product, start a dispensary, adjust business plans in progress, or take your established business and team to the next level. Use FindLaw to find a local small business attorney experienced in marijuana laws and hire the right fit for your goals.
Need an attorney in Shellman, Georgia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Shellman, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.