Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Blair Child Support Lawyers - Nebraska
Helping clients to take strong, measured steps in the ever-changing business landscape, we provide focused contracts and business law services at Courtney Law, P.C., L.L.O., in Omaha, Nebraska. Our law office proudly serves clients in Omaha and throughout Douglas, Sarpy, Washington, Dodge, Saunders, Lancaster and Cass counties, as well as in Mills, Harrison and Cass counties in Iowa. We work...
James M. Buchanan, P.C., L.L.O. - Omaha, Nebraska, Divorce Lawyer Experienced And Aggressive Family Law Attorney For nearly 10 years, James Buchanan has represented hundreds of people in all areas of domestic law. From Adoptions to Dissolutions, Child Support to Probate, James provides a level of personal service that his client's have described as "caring," "aggressive,"...
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Johnson & Pekny, L.L.C., represent Plattsmouth residents going through the difficult times that come with divorce. We combine our experience and knowledge with dedicated advocacy at the negotiation table or in the courtroom. The Peace Of Mind You Deserve When Life Suddenly Changes Regardless of your family law-related case, our legal team protects your...
At the law office of Kotik & McClure in Lincoln, Nebraska, we are proud to offer the highest level of representation and support possible to help you address the serious and complex legal challenges affecting you and your family. Serving clients throughout Lancaster County and the surrounding areas, each of our law firm's attorneys, Angelica McClure and Steffanie Garner Kotik, possess...
Need help with Child Support?
You've come to the right place. If you are a parent needing help getting child support, modifying an existing child support order, or collecting unpaid back child support, a child support lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local child support lawyer near you to set child support obligations, enforce child support orders, and other child support issues.
Need an attorney in Blair, Nebraska?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Blair, Nebraska attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.