Top Midvale Child Support Lawyers - Utah
My practice is dedicated to assisting individuals in the full range of their legal needs and in their life situations. My philosophy is to counsel clients so as to avoid litigation, but when litigation arises, to actively prosecute their case to the fullest extent possible. I do not limit myself in areas of law because it is the individual who is important, and people do not fall into clearly...
Stevenson Smith Hood P.C. is the law firm that cares. From our Ogden, Utah, location, we protect clients across the state as they navigate business law, family law, real estate and estate planning decisions. Every step you take in these cases matters. That is why having a knowledgeable, experienced attorney on your side is important. We equip our clients with the information they need to...
Need help with Child Support?
You've come to the right place. If you are a parent needing help getting child support, modifying an existing child support order, or collecting unpaid back child support, a child support lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local child support lawyer near you to set child support obligations, enforce child support orders, and other child support issues.
Need an attorney in Midvale, Utah?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Midvale, Utah attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.