Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Prince William County, VA: Child Support Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Compassionate Guidance And Dedicated Advocacy FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION for Personal Injury and Criminal Defense cases. At Dougherty Tobias Iszard, Northern Virginia Law, P.C., our attorneys are dedicated to helping you resolve many different types of legal matters as efficiently and effectively as possible. Family Law | Personal Injury | Criminal Defense | Wills & Trusts | Appeals...
From our offices in Fairfax, Virginia, the family law attorneys at Livesay & Myers, P.C. serve Fairfax, Alexandria, Arlington and all of Northern Virginia. Our attorneys provide a steady hand throughout settlement negotiations and, if necessary, trial. Our family law practice is comprehensive, covering divorce, child custody and visitation, child support, adoption, premarital and separation...
Need help with Child Support?
You've come to the right place. If you are a parent needing help getting child support, modifying an existing child support order, or collecting unpaid back child support, a child support lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local child support lawyer near you to set child support obligations, enforce child support orders, and other child support issues.
Need an attorney in Prince William County, Virginia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Prince William County, Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.