Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Bottineau Civil Rights Lawyers - North Dakota
Top-Notch Legal Advocacy Throughout Western North Dakota With four offices located throughout western North Dakota, Sand Law provides convenient access to the high-quality, effective representation you need for your most serious legal challenges involving criminal defense, personal injury and business law. Serving Ward County and the surrounding areas from our law office in Minot, North Dakota,...
Bismarck's Leading Full-Service Legal Practice If you live in western North Dakota and face serious legal challenges that affect your freedom, your livelihood or your business, you can rely on the attorneys at Sand Law for the top-notch legal representation you deserve. From our law office in Bismarck, North Dakota, our law firm's founding partners, Rick Sand and William Anthony Sand, serve...
Need help with a Civil Rights matter?
You've come to the right place. If you were the victim of police brutality, discrimination, or have had other constitutionally protected rights violated, a civil rights lawyer may be able to help.
Other examples of situations where there may be civil rights issues include, gay rights, hate crimes, and other violations against human rights.
Use FindLaw to hire a local civil rights lawyer to protect your rights or help you recover damages.
Need an attorney in Bottineau, North Dakota?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Bottineau, North Dakota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.