Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Osage Civil Rights Lawyers - West Virginia
People in Charles Town, West Virginia, who are facing criminal charges, filing for divorce or dealing with family law issues often need a reliable attorney. At the law office of Arnold & Bailey, we understand the stress that may come with these types of matters. Our team of professionals acts as advocates to clients throughout Morgan, Berkeley and Jefferson counties who need help through legal...
The Law Office of M Andrew Brison PLLC is focused primarily on personal injury claims, insurance litigation, and representing businesses and individuals in appeals cases. Cofounders Michael Andrew Brison and Brittany Harden have a long history of overcoming challenges to provide exceptional representation to clients across West Virginia. Mr. Brison and Ms. Harden have achieved notable success...
If you live in or around Charleston, West Virginia, and you experienced a violation of your rights as an employee, or suffered an injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence, you can turn to the legal professionals at the Hoosier Law Firm PLLC for the quality, personalized and effective representation you need to help increase your chances of obtaining the justice you deserve....
We are lawyers serving clients all across West Virginia. Our main areas of practice are: Wrongful Discharge / Termination / Firing , Car and Truck Accidents (Motor Vehicle Collision / Wreck) , Coal Mine Accidents , Wrongful Death , School Law , and Personal Injury. We have extensive experience in employment law and personal injury in West Virginia. We provide representation to victims of...
Need help with a Civil Rights matter?
You've come to the right place. If you were the victim of police brutality, discrimination, or have had other constitutionally protected rights violated, a civil rights lawyer may be able to help.
Other examples of situations where there may be civil rights issues include, gay rights, hate crimes, and other violations against human rights.
Use FindLaw to hire a local civil rights lawyer to protect your rights or help you recover damages.
Need an attorney in Osage, West Virginia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Osage, West Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.