Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Tallassee Civil Rights Lawyers - Alabama
The Bloomston Firm is committed to the defense of individuals facing loss of rights and freedom due to felony and misdemeanor charges. We have a reputation for success in criminal defense built on years of trial experience in Alabama courts. We are known to be tireless litigates, dynamic trial lawyers and successful gaming law lawyers. We will fight for the best possible outcome in every...
Dedicated to representing people who have been wronged, The Patton Firm advocates for clients in Birmingham and Jefferson County, Alabama. The team at this law firm takes on personal injury, workplace discrimination and workers' compensation claims. Combining more than 40 years of courtroom experience, they have appeared before the Alabama Supreme Court and in several appeals courts. Winning a...
At Sheffield and Lentine, P.C., we are dedicated to zealous and professional representation of those accused of serious felony and misdemeanor offenses in all municipal, state and federal courts of Alabama. The trial is not always the end for our clients and our firm has extensive experience in helping clients with direct appeals from convictions and Rule 32 Petitions for Post-Conviction Relief....
The law firm of Urech, Livaudais & Wade, PC is located in Daleville, Alabama, with two attorneys in the firm. They provide a broad range of legal services to individuals and business clients throughout Southeast Alabama to include Fort Rucker, Enterprise, Ozark and Dothan, as well as the rest of the state of Alabama. General litigation practice - accident and personal injury, family law -...
Need help with a Civil Rights matter?
You've come to the right place. If you were the victim of police brutality, discrimination, or have had other constitutionally protected rights violated, a civil rights lawyer may be able to help.
Other examples of situations where there may be civil rights issues include, gay rights, hate crimes, and other violations against human rights.
Use FindLaw to hire a local civil rights lawyer to protect your rights or help you recover damages.
Need an attorney in Tallassee, Alabama?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Tallassee, Alabama attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.