Top Wenatchee Civil Rights Lawyers - Washington
Those who require legal assistance when it comes to matters of criminal defense turn to Fuhrman Law Offices when they want access to an attorney with over 25 years of experience representing the rights of those in Puyallup, Washington. With a solid understanding of how a criminal record can affect the future of any citizen, he understands how important a dismissal or not guilty verdict is. The law...
From our offices in Normandy Park, the team at Kurt Bennett Attorneys offers experienced representation to clients with family law, criminal defense, immigration law or redemption law concerns. Our founding attorney, Kurt D. Bennett, has spent his entire legal career helping people who are facing a difficult legal situation. He understands that everyone can make a mistake, and this mistake...
Serving aggrieved employees throughout the Puget Sound region and beyond, the attorneys at the Law Offices of Peter G. Cogan, P.S., in Seattle, Washington, are committed to helping you resolve your conflicts and increasing your chances of obtaining the justice you deserve for your serious and complex workplace legal issues. Backed by our more than 20 years of legal experience in both state and...
The Thomas S. Olmstead Law Office in Poulsbo, Washington, can help you, whether you have been injured in a car accident, are going through a divorce, or you are facing a criminal charge. We represent people in all counties in the state of Washington, and we understand your concerns. A legal problem can leave you worried, stressed and uncertain of what the future holds. Our law office is...
Need help with a Civil Rights matter?
You've come to the right place. If you were the victim of police brutality, discrimination, or have had other constitutionally protected rights violated, a civil rights lawyer may be able to help.
Other examples of situations where there may be civil rights issues include, gay rights, hate crimes, and other violations against human rights.
Use FindLaw to hire a local civil rights lawyer to protect your rights or help you recover damages.
Need an attorney in Wenatchee, Washington?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Wenatchee, Washington attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.