Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Finley Class Actions Lawyers - Tennessee
If you suffered an injury or loss caused by another party's negligence or wrongdoing, you likely have many questions concerning your situation and your future. How will you pay for the medical expenses? How will you cover the wages you lost from the time you missed from work? Did the insurance company offer you a fair settlement? For help answering these questions, you can turn to the legal...
Facing bankruptcy may seem overwhelming, but it is not something anyone has to go through alone. At Darrell Castle and Associates in Memphis, Tennessee, we offer free initial consultations to people who are dealing with financial problems. The attorneys at our law office have decades of combined experience not only in filing for bankruptcy but also in initiating personal injury and Social Security...
When wrongdoing occurs, Morgan & Morgan is the law firm to turn to for help. For decades, our lawyers in Memphis, Tennessee, and across the country have represented victims of personal injury. We appear in courtrooms, behind closed doors and anywhere else necessary to advocate for people during their most vulnerable moments. A debilitating injury usually means serious physical, mental and...
Need help with a Class Action lawsuit?
You've come to the right place. If you and a group of people have been harmed for the same reason by the same entity, a class action lawyer can help.
Class action lawyers handle a broad range of disputes including defective products, employment-related violations, or other events that harm a group or "class" of people.
Use FindLaw to hire a local class action lawyer to represent you collectively against agencies, companies, and organizations and help you recover money damages.
Need an attorney in Finley, Tennessee?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Finley, Tennessee attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.