Top Lihue Class Actions Lawyers - Hawaii
Any courtroom appearance in Honolulu, Hawaii, presents an opportunity for stress and uncertainty. Our goal at Bickerton Dang, LLLP, is to translate the procedural rules and legalese for you to make the process less intimidating. Our attorneys have extensive litigation experience in Honolulu County working with plaintiffs, respondents and other parties who are dealing with matters such as personal...
Need help with a Class Action lawsuit?
You've come to the right place. If you and a group of people have been harmed for the same reason by the same entity, a class action lawyer can help.
Class action lawyers handle a broad range of disputes including defective products, employment-related violations, or other events that harm a group or "class" of people.
Use FindLaw to hire a local class action lawyer to represent you collectively against agencies, companies, and organizations and help you recover money damages.
Need an attorney in Lihue, Hawaii?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Lihue, Hawaii attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.