Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Osseo Class Actions Lawyers - Minnesota
If you or a loved one is suffering from the negligent or careless actions of a physician, nurse or another health care provider, it pays to have an attorney on your side with the experience and resources necessary to help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Established in 1938 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Robins Kaplan LLP has grown to become one of the most respected law firms practicing...
Halunen Law, based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, brings fierce advocacy and successful outcomes to employment, consumer, and whistleblower cases. For more than 20 years, our firm has represented clients who experience sexual assault or harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, wage and hour violations, retaliation, or other illegal actions in the workplace. We recognize the courage it takes...
Neff Law Firm, P.A., was founded in 1986 and practices law in both state and federal courts. Neff Law Firm, P.A. has lawyers licensed to practice law in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota. The firm's attorneys work in the areas of Employment law, Discrimination, Criminal Defense, Juvenile Law, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Bankruptcy, Real Estate , Probate, Family Law, and Business...
Having served the Minneapolis, Minnesota, community for 25 years, Hellmuth & Johnson handles all aspects of corporate and business law. By any measure, our law firm is exceptional. Not only is our track record of success impressive, but we also have an excellent client retention and satisfaction. The recipe for this is simple: We provide people with top-of-the-line representation through clear...
Need help with a Class Action lawsuit?
You've come to the right place. If you and a group of people have been harmed for the same reason by the same entity, a class action lawyer can help.
Class action lawyers handle a broad range of disputes including defective products, employment-related violations, or other events that harm a group or "class" of people.
Use FindLaw to hire a local class action lawyer to represent you collectively against agencies, companies, and organizations and help you recover money damages.
Need an attorney in Osseo, Minnesota?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Osseo, Minnesota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.