Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Smithfield Class Actions Lawyers - Rhode Island
Marasco & Nesselbush, LLP: We Strive For Nothing Short Of Extraordinary Results For Each Client When faced with the physical, financial and emotional challenges of a severe accident injury to yourself or a loved one, the attorneys of Marasco & Nesselbush, LLP, will be there to help you secure full and fair compensation. Since 1999, our firm's founding attorneys, Joseph P. Marasco and Donna M....
Marasco & Nesselbush, LLP: Rhode Island Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Compassionate Representation Few things in life are as physically, emotionally and financially taxing as going through a serious car, truck or other type of motor vehicle accident. For many people, the period after the accident is a stressful time as they go through treatment for injuries, must miss work as they...
Marasco & Nesselbush, LLP: Trusted Personal Injury And SSD Representation If you or a loved one has suffered injury in an accident caused by the negligence of another, our team at Marasco & Nesselbush, LLP, wants to help you secure the compensation you need to cover medical expenses, lost wages, damages to property, and pain and suffering. With decades of combined experience handling all...
Marasco & Nesselbush, LLP: Personal Injury Attorneys Representing Clients With Dignity, Integrity And Intelligence The aftermath of a catastrophic injury and resulting disability can usher in a period of financial and emotional uncertainty. At Marasco & Nesselbush, LLP, our personal injury attorneys work hard to ensure you and your family receive full and fair compensation to...
Need help with a Class Action lawsuit?
You've come to the right place. If you and a group of people have been harmed for the same reason by the same entity, a class action lawyer can help.
Class action lawyers handle a broad range of disputes including defective products, employment-related violations, or other events that harm a group or "class" of people.
Use FindLaw to hire a local class action lawyer to represent you collectively against agencies, companies, and organizations and help you recover money damages.
Need an attorney in Smithfield, Rhode Island?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Smithfield, Rhode Island attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.