Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Harrisville Collaborative Lawyers - Michigan
The Traverse City office of the law firm of Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge opened in 1990 with seven attorneys. Today, the office has quadrupled in size to include attorneys who practice a full range of legal services including business law, estate planning, family law, real estate law, and litigation. Situated in the heart of the business and shopping district of downtown Traverse City, Smith...
Located in Milford, Michigan, Kathryn Wayne-Spindler & Associate is devoted to helping our clients with the legal issues that affect their families the most. Serving Wayne, Oakland, Livingstone, Washtenaw and Genesee counties, our law firm offers a full range of legal services for individuals and families throughout Southeastern Michigan in the following practice areas: Family law, including...
Bergmans Law P.C. represents clients in all Michigan family law matters. Our Firm is dedicated to providing each client with the individualized and knowledgeable legal counsel they need to guide them through a wide variety of family law issues. Our Firm understands the complex and emotional nature of cases that involve family and marriage, and is prepared to give you the support you need to make...
Murphy & Spagnuolo PC (M&S) takes pride in maintaining a personal relationship with each client. While the firm maintains a strong litigation practice, we offer a wide variety of specialties, as each attorney has developed and excelled in different areas of legal practice. Some of our attorneys are leaders in their areas of expertise and have published and lectured to colleagues and lay...
Need help with a Collaborative Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are committed to resolving your dispute in a constructive and reasoned atmosphere, a collaborative lawyer can help you.
Collaborative law, also known as divorce mediation, is a results-focused, out-of-court process used to resolve disputes - usually divorce and other related property, child custody, and support issues.
Use FindLaw to hire a local collaborative law lawyer to help you navigate through a collaborative divorce.
Need an attorney in Harrisville, Michigan?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Harrisville, Michigan attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.