Top Sheridan Collaborative Lawyers - Montana
From her law office in Bozeman, Montana, Anna Williams Law, PLLC, attorney Anna Williams is dedicated to providing the highest level of advocacy possible to those facing serious family law issues, as well as to those who suffered an injury or loss caused by another party's negligence. A Montana native with over 24 years of legal experience, Ms. Williams cares deeply about the legal issues that...
Our attorneys possess sterling academic credentials, strong community ties, and a deep commitment to your success. They speak "plain English." They demonstrate the strictest personal and professional ethics. Above all, they are passionately committed to the needs of our clients. We utilize state-of the-art technology and cost-effective methods to provide services in a timely,...
Cunningham Law Office is dedicated to the practice of Family Law. It is our only business. This allows us to provide the personal service you require, and to focus solely on the issues present in family law cases. Cunningham Law Office also provides mediation and settlement conference services. While each case is unique, Cunningham Law Office has been able to achieve settlement (partial to full)...
Need help with a Collaborative Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are committed to resolving your dispute in a constructive and reasoned atmosphere, a collaborative lawyer can help you.
Collaborative law, also known as divorce mediation, is a results-focused, out-of-court process used to resolve disputes - usually divorce and other related property, child custody, and support issues.
Use FindLaw to hire a local collaborative law lawyer to help you navigate through a collaborative divorce.
Need an attorney in Sheridan, Montana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Sheridan, Montana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.