Top Wilderville Collaborative Lawyers - Oregon
Much of the emotional stress of divorce and family law matters comes from the fear of the unknown. At Crawley Law, based in Eugene, Oregon, we understand how overwhelming a divorce or child custody dispute may be. The team at our law office makes it a point to stand shoulder to shoulder with clients through every step of a case, from the first conversation we have to the final judgment. Our...
Need help with a Collaborative Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are committed to resolving your dispute in a constructive and reasoned atmosphere, a collaborative lawyer can help you.
Collaborative law, also known as divorce mediation, is a results-focused, out-of-court process used to resolve disputes - usually divorce and other related property, child custody, and support issues.
Use FindLaw to hire a local collaborative law lawyer to help you navigate through a collaborative divorce.
Need an attorney in Wilderville, Oregon?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Wilderville, Oregon attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.