Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Lubbock Collections Lawyers - Texas
Located in Midland, Texas, Perry, Shields, Campbell & Floyd, PLLC is one of the region's top law firms for oil and gas law, and our attorneys have decades of combined experience assisting a wide range of oil and gas drilling and production companies with all of the needs they have affecting their operations. Serving the Midland-Odessa area and all of western Texas, our law firm's attorneys...
I am attorney Ashton Anderson, and from my law office Anderson Law, in Abilene, Texas, I provide invaluable counsel and support to clients throughout Taylor and Jones counties and all across Northcentral Texas who have serious and pressing legal issues involving any of the following: Bankruptcy Credit card lawsuit defense Eminent domain and condemnation matters Credit reporting violations Debt...
Family disputes can be incredibly stressful and emotionally draining. At Fergus & Tomanka, we are here to ease your anxieties and to help give you control back in your life. Practicing law throughout Taylor County and the surrounding areas, we offer a wide variety of family law services, including but not limited to: divorce, asset management and property division, spousal support, child...
Need help with a Collections matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are a creditor (e.g., a small business or professional service provider) who is seeking payment of debts owed to you by individuals or other commercial entities, a collections lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local collections lawyer when other debt collection methods have failed to help recover and satisfy outstanding debts, enforce rights under liens, and recover real or personal property (repossession) of insolvent debtors.
Need an attorney in Lubbock, Texas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Lubbock, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.