Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top San Jose Communications & Media Lawyers - California
Timothy J. Walton's practice is devoted to Internet law. If you have a dispute relating to cyberspace, Timothy can represent you in court, in ADR, and in negotiating a reasonable settlement. Many cases eligible for contingency fee contract - you pay nothing unless and until we win. Pricing Structure: Free Consultation Commission-based fee (based on achievement of specified result) Contingent...
The Williams Firm, based in Walnut Creek, California, provides dedicated banking and finance law, business and commercial law, and real estate and construction law services to clients throughout the Bay Area. Offering knowledgeable and responsive representation, the law firm's primary objective is the same as its clients' - to help them achieve common sense solutions that effectively meet their...
I am attorney David H. Schwartz, and from my law office in San Francisco, I represent the needs and interests of a diverse range of corporate and business clients throughout the greater San Francisco Bay area who are dealing with complex, pressing legal issues affecting their companies. Nationally recognized as one of the preeminent lawyers in the country, I have more than 45 years of experience...
Need help with a Communications & Media Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are an individual or business with a legal issue involving the music industry, television, internet, or other media, a communications and media law lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local communications and media law lawyer to assist you with Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulations, ownership and antitrust issues affecting the telecommunications industry, free speech, advertising, do-no-call lists, and media censorship.
Need an attorney in San Jose, California?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a San Jose, California attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.