Top Aroda Constitutional Lawyers - Virginia
John "Johnnie" Hart is an experienced criminal defense and civil rights attorney with a proven record in the courtroom. Hart Law PLLC is located in Harrisonburg, Virginia on Neff Avenue. For over twenty years, Johnnie Hart has proven to be a fierce advocate and defender of individual rights. Today, Johnnie applies his criminal defense jury trial experience to the...
Firm OverviewVirginia Law Firm: Founded in 1974 as Coates & Comess, the law firm now known as Coates & Davenport, P.C. has grown to meet the changing needs of our clientele. Today, our legal services have evolved to meet the personal and family needs of long-time small business clients. We offer such clients comprehensive representation, from forming a business to handling bankruptcy to...
Need help with a Constitutional Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue involves things like First Amendment rights -- such as freedom of speech, press, and religion -- or privacy rights or due process right, a constitutional law lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local constitutional law lawyer to assist you with your individual rights issue or help you understand how governmental powers affect you.
Need an attorney in Aroda, Virginia?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Aroda, Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.