Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Denver Constitutional Lawyers - Colorado
Bryan E. Kuhn Counselor at Law, P.C. is a growing and energetic business and employment law firm located in Denver, Colorado. We are expanding our representation in the area of venture capital, with clients and resources not only from Colorado, but from all over the world. In our core practice of business transactions and employment litigation we have effectively handled a wide variety of business...
A Colorado Law Firm Dedicated to Restoring Confidence in Your Freedoms and Future Since its inception, the Viorst Law Offices has worked hard to provide legal representation that is uniquely tailored to the needs of each client. Attorney Anthony Viorst has extensive trial experience. It is his goal to provide each client a favorable outcome, whether through a settlement, trial, or an appeal....
With more than a decade of experience, Ms. Sahli has a deep understanding of the complex laws, strategies and decisions that impact vurtually every facet of employee rights and employment relationships. Ms. Sahli is devoted to serving both employees and small to medium-sized businesses in employment compliance matters throughout the State of California....
Taggart Howard began his legal career working for the Office of the District Attorney in the Fifth Judicial District in April of 1998. As a Deputy District Attorney for the Fifth Judicial District, Mr. Howard gained extensive trial experience. He managed the largest felony docket in the District which involved warrant approval, advisements, motions hearings, jury trials and sentencing hearings. He...
Need help with a Constitutional Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue involves things like First Amendment rights -- such as freedom of speech, press, and religion -- or privacy rights or due process right, a constitutional law lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local constitutional law lawyer to assist you with your individual rights issue or help you understand how governmental powers affect you.
Need an attorney in Denver, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Denver, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.