Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Eden Prairie Constitutional Lawyers - Minnesota
Derk Karl Schwieger Attorney and Counselor at Law Welcome to my firm! I hope you review my case successes, credentials and accomplishments detailed on this profile and also on my website at www.lawslf.com . I counsel my clients on every option available by conducting a thorough investigation of their individual situation and the law. Lawyers are not allowed to guarantee success, but I can...
The attorneys at Eckland & Blando provide experienced, aggressive, and responsive legal services to businesses throughout the United States. Our practice focuses on addressing contract matters, Government regulations, and other commercial disputes affecting all aspects of our clients' businesses. Eckland & Blando has a national reputation for winning complex cases in the highest courts....
At the law firm of Max A. Keller, Attorney at Law, our Minneapolis criminal defense attorneys have helped thousands of people fight their criminal charges in Minnesota. We are skilled in identifying defense options, arguing before a jury to prove your innocence and working with area judges and prosecutors to reduce your sentence and urge leniency or dismissal of charges. Some of our recent...
When you face criminal charges, there is more at stake than just your freedom. A conviction could have serious adverse effects on your personal and professional lives. During this challenging time in your life, you need and deserve the superior advocacy Bub Defense PLLC provides to people living in St. Paul, Minnesota, and the surrounding areas. Our law firm delivers competent and aggressive legal...
Need help with a Constitutional Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue involves things like First Amendment rights -- such as freedom of speech, press, and religion -- or privacy rights or due process right, a constitutional law lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local constitutional law lawyer to assist you with your individual rights issue or help you understand how governmental powers affect you.
Need an attorney in Eden Prairie, Minnesota?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Eden Prairie, Minnesota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.