Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Oregon Constitutional Lawyers - Wisconsin
Rose & Rose, in Kenosha, Wisconsin, offers strong legal representation for criminal defense, family law, wills, probate, appeals, real estate, business litigation and negligence. Since 1940, our law firm has served individuals and families throughout Kenosha, Racine and Walworth counties. Our attorneys, partners Terry Rose and Christopher Rose, provide smart, aggressive advice and counsel for...
Klinner Kramer Shull LLP is a civil litigation law firm located in Wausau, Wisconsin. The firm's central location makes it ideal for handling cases for clients throughout the state. Partners Dick Zalewski, Mark Klinner and John Kramer have a combined 70 years of litigation and trial experience. The attorneys at Klinner Kramer Shull LLP have successfully litigated cases in Wisconsin's State and...
Need help with a Constitutional Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue involves things like First Amendment rights -- such as freedom of speech, press, and religion -- or privacy rights or due process right, a constitutional law lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local constitutional law lawyer to assist you with your individual rights issue or help you understand how governmental powers affect you.
Need an attorney in Oregon, Wisconsin?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Oregon, Wisconsin attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.