Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Plymouth Constitutional Lawyers - Indiana
I am attorney Brian M. Pierce, and from my law office in Muncie, Indiana, the Pierce Law Firm, I strive to provide the highest level of advocacy and support possible to those dealing with serious and complex legal challenges affecting their lives, their families, their freedom and their future. Serving clients throughout Delaware, Jay, Henry and Randolph counties and all across Central Indiana, I...
You're more than likely visiting this page because you, a family member, or friend has been charged with a criminal offense. There's a lot of worry, stress, and ultimately the fear of freedom being lost lingering down the spine of the one charged as well as his or her family and friends. Fortunately, you've landed on the page of Indianapolis Criminal Defense Attorney, Monish Patel. Mr. Patel...
Here at Harwell Legal Counsel in Indianapolis, Indiana, we provide unmatched representation and support to clients throughout the greater Indianapolis metro region and surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following: Criminal defense for DUI, theft and robbery, along with other felonies and misdemeanors, including traffic violations Post-conviction relief, expungements and...
Attorney Stacy Uliana founded her Bargersville, Indiana, law office with the goal of protecting the constitutional rights of those accused of crimes in the Indianapolis area. Because she focuses her practice solely on criminal defense, she is able to stay up-to-date on the newest legislation affecting her clients. By tirelessly preparing each case, she has successfully carried out numerous appeals...
Need help with a Constitutional Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue involves things like First Amendment rights -- such as freedom of speech, press, and religion -- or privacy rights or due process right, a constitutional law lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local constitutional law lawyer to assist you with your individual rights issue or help you understand how governmental powers affect you.
Need an attorney in Plymouth, Indiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Plymouth, Indiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.