Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Saint Louis Constitutional Lawyers - Missouri
Serving businesses, individuals and government entities, ABG Law Office, LLC, takes civil litigation cases throughout St. Louis, Missouri. Backed by experience and proven results, this team has returned countless victories to clients. The firm handles matters that include the following: Employment law such as discrimination and harassment Election campaign, alternative voting systems and voting...
More Than 70 Years of Combined Legal Experience in St. Charles County Facing criminal charges and going through a divorce can lead to many of the same emotions - fear, uncertainty and stress. At the Missouri law office of Bridges & Seibel, P.C., we provide thorough, experienced legal representation. Accessible to our clients, we will address all of your concerns and answer all of your...
Messrs, John W. Inglish & Nicholas M. Monaco began the practice of law in Jefferson City, Missouri on May 1, 1962. The firm is involved principally in the representation of insurance companies, insurance agents, and insurance brokers doing regulation, including the formation of insurance companies, acquisitions, mergers, licensing, and policy form approvals, as well as market conduct and financial...
At the Law Offices of James M. McClellan, we have 28 years of experience representing and counseling clients in a variety legal matters, including personal injury , workers' compensation, criminal defense, bankruptcy, estate planning, probate administration, social security disability, and family law. We handle issues ranging from auto accidents and DWI defense, to workers' compensation...
Need help with a Constitutional Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue involves things like First Amendment rights -- such as freedom of speech, press, and religion -- or privacy rights or due process right, a constitutional law lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local constitutional law lawyer to assist you with your individual rights issue or help you understand how governmental powers affect you.
Need an attorney in Saint Louis, Missouri?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Saint Louis, Missouri attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.