Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Dolores Construction Accident Lawyers - Colorado
Innovative and aggressive, our team at Sumrall Law Office in Durango, Colorado, protects your rights in personal injury and criminal defense cases. We make it our priority to help you during some of your darkest moments. Suffering a catastrophic injury or knowing your future is on the line is overwhelming. We focus on what matters: getting you from where you are now to where you want to be. The...
Our team at North Fork Law, LLC, based in Hotchkiss, Colorado, handles a range of civil and criminal issues. Though our law office is small, we provide clients with big-firm resources and representation. We offer one-on-one attention to people facing the following matters: Criminal law: drug crimes, DUI, sex offenses Civil law and litigation Estate Planning: wills, trusts, guardianships,...
Doehling Law, P.C. represents accident victims who have been injured due to the negligence of an individual or company. We provide each client the care and attention his or her case needs and deserves to ensure a quality outcome. During this process, we carefully evaluate your claim and explain your options allowing you to make important decisions related to your case. We understand the immense...
Need help after a Construction Accident?
You've come to the right place. If a family member was injured or killed in a construction accident, consider hiring a construction lawyer.
Construction safety is important and injuries and death can result from crane accidents, forklift accidents, and other construction accidents.
Use FindLaw to hire a local construction accident lawyer who can help you recover money and other damages for injuries, economic losses (lost wages), emotional distress, and loss of companionship
Need an attorney in Dolores, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Dolores, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.