Top Riceville Construction Accident Lawyers - Tennessee
Hawkins Bingham & Miller, located in Kingsport, Tennessee, is a law firm that focuses exclusively on personal injury claims. Our firm was founded in 1957 by William W. Hawkins, and for sixty years we have been following his vision of providing quality legal services to clients with personal injury claims. Hawkins, Bingham & Miller is recognized as a preeminent law firm in East...
When you have suffered a serious personal injury or are no longer able to work, Fox & Farmer Attorneys at Law in Johnson City has the experience necessary to help you. Since 1987, our lawyers have been serving the needs of the people of East Tennessee. Our firm began when attorney Jerry A. Farmer joined James D. Fox's firm in 1987. In 1992 and 1994 respectively, their sons, attorneys Steve Fox...
Need help after a Construction Accident?
You've come to the right place. If a family member was injured or killed in a construction accident, consider hiring a construction lawyer.
Construction safety is important and injuries and death can result from crane accidents, forklift accidents, and other construction accidents.
Use FindLaw to hire a local construction accident lawyer who can help you recover money and other damages for injuries, economic losses (lost wages), emotional distress, and loss of companionship
Need an attorney in Riceville, Tennessee?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Riceville, Tennessee attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.