Top Solano Construction Accident Lawyers - New Mexico
Personal Injury Guidance And Much More The law firm of Sanders, Bruin, Coll & Worley P.A. provides quality legal services for individuals who suffered due to the negligent or reckless actions of another party. While we retain a focus on personal injury cases, our experienced team of attorneys also provides assistance to clients in Albuquerque and throughout New Mexico in cases pertaining to...
At The Law Office of James H. Wood PC in Albuquerque, New Mexico, our only focus is helping you get your life back after a serious injury. We know how devastating it can be to not only suffer physically, but also have serious worries about your future. Our mission is to give you peace of mind and secure the compensation you need to cover medical bills, losses and other damages. Since we opened our...
When people in the Fort Worth area in Texas suffer harm due to the careless or negligent actions of another person, company or insurer, The Joeckel Law Office provides focused personal injury representation. We recognize the challenges people may face after an accident that causes them injury, and our team is committed to helping clients recover the maximum compensation for their associated losses...
Need help after a Construction Accident?
You've come to the right place. If a family member was injured or killed in a construction accident, consider hiring a construction lawyer.
Construction safety is important and injuries and death can result from crane accidents, forklift accidents, and other construction accidents.
Use FindLaw to hire a local construction accident lawyer who can help you recover money and other damages for injuries, economic losses (lost wages), emotional distress, and loss of companionship
Need an attorney in Solano, New Mexico?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Solano, New Mexico attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.