Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Soudan Construction Accident Lawyers - Minnesota
At The Gori Law Firm in Edwardsville, Illinois, we are focused on obtaining justice for mesothelioma patients and the victims of asbestos exposure throughout the United States. Our dedicated lawyers bring extensive experience to our practice and work directly with every client, providing them with the effective, compassionate representation they deserve. Our law firm is a nationwide leader in...
Motor vehicle accidents can leave people in Duluth, Minnesota, facing numerous challenges. Our attorneys at the law firm of Falsani, Balmer, Peterson & Balmer understand what those injured by the negligent or reckless actions of another are going through. Providing dedicated advocacy, we help clients in the Duluth area, as well as throughout the areas of Forest Lake, Minnesota, and...
Rodgers Law Office, PLLC, of Bemidji isn't like every other plaintiff law firm. We helped injured people get the compensation they deserve so they can get their lives back on track. We can help you obtain rightful workers' compensation for a host of on-the-job injuries — back injuries, lung conditions, occupational diseases, even conditions that you acquired off the job, but were made worse...
Whether you are facing a criminal charge in Brainerd, Minnesota, addressing financial matters or child custody issues related to a divorce, or battling for compensation following a personal injury, your rights are at stake. At Carlson & Jones, P.A., our experienced trial attorneys take their jobs to protect your best interests seriously. We have more than 40 years of combined experience...
Need help after a Construction Accident?
You've come to the right place. If a family member was injured or killed in a construction accident, consider hiring a construction lawyer.
Construction safety is important and injuries and death can result from crane accidents, forklift accidents, and other construction accidents.
Use FindLaw to hire a local construction accident lawyer who can help you recover money and other damages for injuries, economic losses (lost wages), emotional distress, and loss of companionship
Need an attorney in Soudan, Minnesota?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Soudan, Minnesota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.