Top Stonewall Construction Accident Lawyers - Mississippi
At Hearn Law Firm, PLLC, our sole focus is to help people in Blue Mountain, Mississippi, navigate difficult situations. Suffering a personal injury or being charged with a crime both call into question someone's future. We have spent decades putting people on a path to a better tomorrow through securing compensation for their losses or clearing their name in a criminal case. The founder of our law...
Founded in 1994, the law firm of Taylor King provides dedicated personal injury representation to people in the Arkadelphia area in Arkansas, as well as throughout Arkansas and Mississippi. In the blink of an eye, an accident may cause people serious injuries and turn their worlds upside down. Standing by their sides through negotiations with the insurance companies and, if necessary, in the...
At the Biloxi law office of Corban Gunn, Attorney at Law, we take pride in combining honest, straightforward counsel with personal attention and high-quality client service. We offer personal injury and criminal defense representation to individuals and families near the Gulf Coast and across Mississippi. Let us provide the results-oriented advocacy you deserve if you have been...
From our law office in Gulfport, Mississippi, the legal professionals at the Atchison Law Firm, provide exceptional representation and support for all of the serious, pressing and emotional issues affecting your family. Serving clients throughout Harrison County and all the Gulf Coast communities, we deliver highly personalized counsel and aggressive advocacy in all areas of family law and divorce...
Need help after a Construction Accident?
You've come to the right place. If a family member was injured or killed in a construction accident, consider hiring a construction lawyer.
Construction safety is important and injuries and death can result from crane accidents, forklift accidents, and other construction accidents.
Use FindLaw to hire a local construction accident lawyer who can help you recover money and other damages for injuries, economic losses (lost wages), emotional distress, and loss of companionship
Need an attorney in Stonewall, Mississippi?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Stonewall, Mississippi attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.