Top Byhalia Construction Lawyers - Mississippi
A dedicated and hard-working family law and personal injury attorney, Garry M. Burgoyne focuses on advocating strongly for his clients in Northwest Mississippi and Southwest Tennessee. He strives to earn the trust and respect of each client. In order to do that, he focuses on understanding each client’s individual situation and goals. He analyzes what is possible within the bounds of the law...
At Hearn Law Firm, PLLC, our sole focus is to help people in Blue Mountain, Mississippi, navigate difficult situations. Suffering a personal injury or being charged with a crime both call into question someone's future. We have spent decades putting people on a path to a better tomorrow through securing compensation for their losses or clearing their name in a criminal case. The founder of our law...
As a full-service law office, The Nichols Firm, PLLC, offers customized legal solutions for people in Columbus, Mississippi. Clients from all walks of life find help with their legal issues in a variety of areas specifically including, but not limited to: Landline disputes, property access and real property law Real estate closings Foreclosures Divorce, custody and child support Wills, trusts,...
Need help with a Construction law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are a contractor, construction company, or property developer, a construction law attorney can help.
Construction law attorneys assist in the negotiation and execution of building contracts, and represent parties in legal disputes over commercial and residential development projects.
Use FindLaw to hire a local construction law attorney to help you negotiate and execute construction agreements or resolve construction litigation.
Need an attorney in Byhalia, Mississippi?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Byhalia, Mississippi attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.