Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Murray Construction Lawyers - Iowa
White Law Firm was founded by attorney Patrick White. Prior to founding White Law Firm, Mr. White was a partner at Iowa's largest law firm. White Law Firm is located in Des Moines and represents clients throughout the state of Iowa. White Law Firm represents businesses and individuals in commercial litigation, administrative appeals, and personal injury litigation. The firm...
The Stuart Tinley Law Firm is a regional firm serving clients in the State and Federal Courts of Iowa and Nebraska, the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court. It is a full-service law firm headquartered in Council Bluffs, Iowa. The Stuart Tinley Law Firm, and its predecessor partnerships, have been in continuous existence since 1861. The firm is...
Need help with a Construction law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are a contractor, construction company, or property developer, a construction law attorney can help.
Construction law attorneys assist in the negotiation and execution of building contracts, and represent parties in legal disputes over commercial and residential development projects.
Use FindLaw to hire a local construction law attorney to help you negotiate and execute construction agreements or resolve construction litigation.
Need an attorney in Murray, Iowa?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Murray, Iowa attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.