Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Alborn Consumer Protection Lawyers - Minnesota
Neff Law Firm, P.A., was founded in 1986 and practices law in both state and federal courts. Neff Law Firm, P.A. has lawyers licensed to practice law in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota. The firm's attorneys work in the areas of Employment law, Discrimination, Criminal Defense, Juvenile Law, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Bankruptcy, Real Estate , Probate, Family Law, and Business...
Christensen Law Office PLLC in Minneapolis provides legal services for individuals and businesses in Minnesota and nationwide. We take pride in our accessible lawyers and unsurpassed service. Please note, we do not practice landlord-tenant law. Real Property We offer a wide range of legal services all related to real estate. A significant portion of our real estate litigation advances...
Halunen Law, based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, brings fierce advocacy and successful outcomes to employment, consumer, and whistleblower cases. For more than 20 years, our firm has represented clients who experience sexual assault or harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, wage and hour violations, retaliation, or other illegal actions in the workplace. We recognize the courage it takes...
The firm traces its beginnings to 1982 when Paul F. Marso and William C. Michelson started their partnership as Marso and Michelson. Paul F. Marso, William C. Michelson and Thomas G. Harrigan met during their first few days in law school at William Mitchell College of Law in 1977. They graduated together in 1981. Paul F. Marso and William C. Michelson opened their first office in Richfield,...
Need help with a Consumer Protection matter?
You've come to the right place. If you feel that you have been the victim of an act that violated your consumer rights, a consumer protection lawyer can help.
Consumer protection lawyers handle a wide range of areas, including consumer fraud, product liability, false advertising, and other business "scams".
Use FindLaw to hire a local consumer protection lawyer to uphold your rights against bad business practices.
Need an attorney in Alborn, Minnesota?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Alborn, Minnesota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.