Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Alton Consumer Protection Lawyers - New Hampshire
Michael Racine, Attorney at Law, PLLC, founded our Concord law firm, Racine Law Office, PLLC, in order to help consumers and small-business owners find solutions for their financial problems caused by overwhelming debt. Serving clients throughout New Hampshire, our law firm offers a complete range of services in the following practice areas: Chapter 7 bankruptcy Chapter 13 bankruptcy Fair...
Plymouth Law Center: Integrity. Commitment. Respect. At Plymouth Law Center, attorney Gabriel Nizetic provides general legal counsel and representation to individuals, families and businesses in Plymouth and other locations throughout New Hampshire. Whether faced with a civil lawsuit, a commercial or residential real estate closing, engaging in estate planning or other legal matters involving...
Donahue, Tucker & Ciandella, PLLC: An Established Practice Dedicated To Serving Our Clients At Donahue, Tucker & Ciandella, PLLC, we are a team of nationally recognized attorneys representing a variety of clients throughout New Hampshire and New England in an expansive array of practice areas, including: Business law Employment and labor law Environmental law Land use and...
Need help with a Consumer Protection matter?
You've come to the right place. If you feel that you have been the victim of an act that violated your consumer rights, a consumer protection lawyer can help.
Consumer protection lawyers handle a wide range of areas, including consumer fraud, product liability, false advertising, and other business "scams".
Use FindLaw to hire a local consumer protection lawyer to uphold your rights against bad business practices.
Need an attorney in Alton, New Hampshire?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Alton, New Hampshire attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.