Top Bellefontaine Consumer Protection Lawyers - Ohio
Consumer Rights And Employment Law Attorney The Law Offices of Todd M. Friedman provides exceptional service and advocacy for clients in Beverly Hills and throughout California. Attorney Todd Friedman has won numerous high-profile cases in a range of legal matters. The firm handles legal issues that include consumer protection, employee rights and other employment law matters, personal...
There is a reason for the word "personal" in personal injury claims. At my practice, The Sokol Law Firm in Beachwood, Ohio, I recognize how deeply events such as motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and other acts of negligence affect someone's life. Not only is there physical harm and discomfort but also there are emotional and financial effects that can be...
Our lawyers provide litigation, transactional and banking legal services to clients looking for counselors with the skills, expertise and reputation to offer a sophisticated alternative to Ohio's largest law firms. Our firm excels in providing cost effective solutions to client's problems. We value our reputation for having a plain-speaking, above-board approach that will help you make decisions...
Need help with a Consumer Protection matter?
You've come to the right place. If you feel that you have been the victim of an act that violated your consumer rights, a consumer protection lawyer can help.
Consumer protection lawyers handle a wide range of areas, including consumer fraud, product liability, false advertising, and other business "scams".
Use FindLaw to hire a local consumer protection lawyer to uphold your rights against bad business practices.
Need an attorney in Bellefontaine, Ohio?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Bellefontaine, Ohio attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.