Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Chalmette Consumer Protection Lawyers - Louisiana
Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP ("BLB&G") prosecutes class and private actions nationwide on behalf of individual and institutional clients. Since our founding in 1983, we have obtained many of the largest monetary recoveries in history and achieved precedent-setting corporate governance reforms on behalf of our clients. As a result of our accomplishments, the firm and our attorneys have...
With nearly 40 years of experience in civil litigation and medical malpractice, the attorneys at Wagar Hickman, LLC in Mandeville, Louisiana, are known for their comprehensive approach to complex civil litigation. Whether we are seeking compensation on behalf of a victim of a medical malpractice or handling a child custody matter arising out of a divorce, we start with listening to our clients and...
Grand Law Firm — Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Bankruptcy Lawyers From offices in Baton Rouge, Grand Law Firm provides bankruptcy and debt relief services to help people throughout southern Louisiana regain their financial peace of mind. The firm offers more than 20 years of experience in bankruptcy services, including: Chapter 7 bankruptcy to eliminate most kinds of credit card and consumer...
Need help with a Consumer Protection matter?
You've come to the right place. If you feel that you have been the victim of an act that violated your consumer rights, a consumer protection lawyer can help.
Consumer protection lawyers handle a wide range of areas, including consumer fraud, product liability, false advertising, and other business "scams".
Use FindLaw to hire a local consumer protection lawyer to uphold your rights against bad business practices.
Need an attorney in Chalmette, Louisiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Chalmette, Louisiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.