Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top East Wenatchee Consumer Protection Lawyers - Washington
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE The Law Office of Joshua L. Turnham in Seattle, Washington, offers exceptional legal representation to consumers facing serious legal disputes involving fraudulent and unfair business practices, as well as effective legal options to those dealing with overwhelming debt. Serving clients throughout Western Washington, including all of King, Snohomish...
At Daudt Law, we provide knowledgeable representation for business and partnership litigation in Seattle, Washington. Our law office advocates for businesses of all sizes and handles cases involving construction, real estate, insurance coverage and homeowners association matters. We also take on transactions such as business mergers, formations, leases, easements and real estate purchases. Our...
If your credit report is telling a lie, you have every right to be angry and every right to demand a solution. I am SaraEllen Hutchison, a Seattle, Washington, consumer protection attorney with more than a decade of experience. I devote my law practice to protecting consumers from injuries caused by credit report errors, debt collection harassment and other illegal debt practices. Is it...
Need help with a Consumer Protection matter?
You've come to the right place. If you feel that you have been the victim of an act that violated your consumer rights, a consumer protection lawyer can help.
Consumer protection lawyers handle a wide range of areas, including consumer fraud, product liability, false advertising, and other business "scams".
Use FindLaw to hire a local consumer protection lawyer to uphold your rights against bad business practices.
Need an attorney in East Wenatchee, Washington?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an East Wenatchee, Washington attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.