Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Monterey Consumer Protection Lawyers - Tennessee
With over two decades of experience in the practice of law, I represent those with legal issues involving construction, real estate, contested trusts and wills, business disputes, conservatorships, contracts, landlord/tenant disputes, homeowners’ associations, motor vehicle accidents, and serious personal injuries. At the law office of G. Keith Alley P.C., I help my clients identify their...
From our law office in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the attorneys at the Davis Firm, LLC, provide exceptional advocacy and support to clients throughout our area as well as the surrounding areas of Georgia who suffered an injury or lost a loved one as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. Backed by our decades of combined legal experience, we have achieved significant success fighting...
From our law office in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the attorneys at Cavett, Abbott & Weiss, PLLC, provide unmatched representation to clients across our region who have legal needs involving any of the following: Criminal defense for all types of felonies, misdemeanors and traffic-related offenses, including DUI, drug crimes, violent crimes, domestic violence, gun crimes and more Personal injury...
At the Law Office of Perry A. Craft, PLLC, in Nashville, Tennessee, our attorneys help visa holders, American citizens and their families pursue their individual goals as they pertain to immigration law. As a practice area that is always changing, matters of immigration require the skill and experience of an attorney experienced in handling the evolving legal landscape of U.S. immigration law....
Need help with a Consumer Protection matter?
You've come to the right place. If you feel that you have been the victim of an act that violated your consumer rights, a consumer protection lawyer can help.
Consumer protection lawyers handle a wide range of areas, including consumer fraud, product liability, false advertising, and other business "scams".
Use FindLaw to hire a local consumer protection lawyer to uphold your rights against bad business practices.
Need an attorney in Monterey, Tennessee?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Monterey, Tennessee attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.