Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top New Castle Consumer Protection Lawyers - Pennsylvania
With a history that dates back to 1969, the Law Offices of Carney & Good in Erie, Pennsylvania, has provided invaluable representation and quality legal services to the residents and businesses of northwestern Pennsylvania for more than 50 years. During this time, we have become one of our region's leading full-service law firms for those who have serious and complex legal issues involving any...
Since 1968, the Hessley Law Offices has been providing quality legal services to clients throughout Warren County, Pennsylvania. Our law firm handles all legal matters, but concentrates on criminal defense, civil litigation and family law concerns. Whether you are facing a criminal charge, civil litigation dispute or complex family law concern, our goal is to help you resolve your issue as quickly...
Need help with a Consumer Protection matter?
You've come to the right place. If you feel that you have been the victim of an act that violated your consumer rights, a consumer protection lawyer can help.
Consumer protection lawyers handle a wide range of areas, including consumer fraud, product liability, false advertising, and other business "scams".
Use FindLaw to hire a local consumer protection lawyer to uphold your rights against bad business practices.
Need an attorney in New Castle, Pennsylvania?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a New Castle, Pennsylvania attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.