Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Newton Consumer Protection Lawyers - Georgia
Buchanan Law Firm, PC — Columbus, Georgia, Personal Injury Lawyers From offices in Columbus, Georgia, the attorneys of Buchanan Law Firm PC, provide high-quality litigation services for clients in Muscogee County and throughout Georgia and Alabama. Founded in 1992, the law firm has grown to include a team of lawyers backed by a staff of highly qualified professionals. The...
As the largest general practice law firm on Atlanta's south side, Smith Welch Webb & White offers high-quality representation for virtually any legal issue our clients may have. From our law office in Barnesville, Georgia, our attorneys serve clients throughout Lamar County and across the state who have legal needs involving any of the following practice areas: General civil litigation...
Serving clients throughout Butts County and the rest of the state, the attorneys at the Smith Welch Webb & White law firm in Jackson, Georgia, deliver effective, professional legal counsel in a wide range of practice areas. As one of the largest general practice firms on the south side of Atlanta, our law firm can handle the demands of any client's case regardless of the challenges or...
The law firm of Smith Welch Webb & White offers comprehensive legal services in many different practice areas in order to meet the demands of a diverse range of clients. Our law firm has four office locations surrounding the southern part of the Atlanta metro area, making us one of the largest general practice firms in the region. From our office in McDonough, Georgia, our attorneys serve...
Need help with a Consumer Protection matter?
You've come to the right place. If you feel that you have been the victim of an act that violated your consumer rights, a consumer protection lawyer can help.
Consumer protection lawyers handle a wide range of areas, including consumer fraud, product liability, false advertising, and other business "scams".
Use FindLaw to hire a local consumer protection lawyer to uphold your rights against bad business practices.
Need an attorney in Newton, Georgia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Newton, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.