Top Semora Consumer Protection Lawyers - North Carolina
At the law firm of Henson & Talley in Greensboro, North Carolina, we offer comprehensive legal services and high-quality representation in the following practice areas to serve the needs of individuals and businesses throughout the Triad Region and the rest of North Carolina: Business and corporate law and commercial litigation : Whether you are just starting your business or need solid...
Lawyers Who Think Outside the Box Triangle Law Group was founded by Laurie B. Gengo, a former partner at a large North Carolina law firm who is also a licensed real estate broker. The core values of Triangle Law Group are to provide large firm results in a small firm environment. Attorneys at Triangle Law Group take an "outside the box" approach to practicing law and attempt to resolve legal...
At Meynardie & Nanney, PLLC, we understand that litigation is generally not a part of your business strategy. We also know that resolving legal disputes can be a costly distraction from your operations. By implementing innovative strategies focused on the key issues in your case, our Raleigh business law attorneys seek cost-effective solutions that resolve your issues effectively and...
Serving Raleigh and the entire state of North Carolina We take for granted just how much we rely on motor vehicles in every part of our lives. Our cars take us to and from work and school. We rely on cars to get to important appointments, and to take our children to where they need to go. If you are like most people, your car is either the most expensive thing you own, or the second most expensive...
Roane Law, in Greensboro, North Carolina, is a successful personal injury law firm that represents plaintiffs only in lawsuits against negligent parties and their insurers. It does not represent insurance companies or defendants. The firm seeks justice and compensation for its clients in situations involving serious motor vehicle accidents, premises liability accidents, medical malpractice and...
40 YEARS OF QUALITY LEGAL SERVICE TO NORTH CAROLINA DeMent Askew & Johnson enjoys an established reputation for unwavering trial advocacy. Our Raleigh law firm now boasts five attorneys supported by an exceptionally experienced staff of professionals. We provide a full spectrum of legal services to protect clients’ rights in an array of civil and criminal matters in North...
Here at the law office of Mark D. Locklear in Lumberton, North Carolina, we are fully prepared to help you protect your rights and entitlements and increase your chances of obtaining the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for the injuries and losses you suffered as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. Along with handling all types of personal injury and wrongful death...
1. Wilmington, NC Attorney Brett Wentz founded our Wilmington law firm, Wentz Law, PLLC, to offer representation to those living in coastal North Carolina facing both misdemeanor and felony charges. Today, Mr. Wentz has built a reputation as one of the region's most respected criminal defense attorneys, and clients from throughout Pender and New Hanover counties know to turn to him for...
Need help with a Consumer Protection matter?
You've come to the right place. If you feel that you have been the victim of an act that violated your consumer rights, a consumer protection lawyer can help.
Consumer protection lawyers handle a wide range of areas, including consumer fraud, product liability, false advertising, and other business "scams".
Use FindLaw to hire a local consumer protection lawyer to uphold your rights against bad business practices.
Need an attorney in Semora, North Carolina?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Semora, North Carolina attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.