Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Stratton Consumer Protection Lawyers - Colorado
At CoakleyKrol, LLC, we started our firm with the goal of providing personalized, cost-effective legal services to individuals, families and businesses in our local Colorado communities. When building our practice, we considered the myriad of ways contemporary law firms were failing to connect with clients and take advantage of burgeoning technologies. Instead of building a firm on the old model,...
From our law office in Denver, Colorado, the legal professionals at Griffin Newell, LLC are dedicated to helping you with everyday challenges and problems affecting your life and livelihood, your family, and your future. To that end, we offer quality legal counsel, advocacy and support to a diverse range of clients who have legal needs involving: Consumer protection: auto dealer fraud, warranties...
A Colorado Law Firm Dedicated to Restoring Confidence in Your Freedoms and Future Since its inception, the Viorst Law Offices has worked hard to provide legal representation that is uniquely tailored to the needs of each client. Attorney Anthony Viorst has extensive trial experience. It is his goal to provide each client a favorable outcome, whether through a settlement, trial, or an appeal....
Need help with a Consumer Protection matter?
You've come to the right place. If you feel that you have been the victim of an act that violated your consumer rights, a consumer protection lawyer can help.
Consumer protection lawyers handle a wide range of areas, including consumer fraud, product liability, false advertising, and other business "scams".
Use FindLaw to hire a local consumer protection lawyer to uphold your rights against bad business practices.
Need an attorney in Stratton, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Stratton, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.