Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Kellogg Contracts Lawyers - Idaho
The lawyers of Amendola, Doty & Brumley, PLLC, assist clients in Coeur d'Alene and throughout northern Idaho in the areas of family law, criminal defense and personal injury. We also handle cases involving business litigation and basic wills and powers of attorney. Our legal team works together to protect the rights and pursue the interests of our clients. As a law firm with diverse practice...
Robinson Law was created to provide quality, professional services to meet the legal needs of middle-Americans in the areas that most affect their lives and community. We provide civil legal representation to individuals, small businesses, churches, non-profit organizations, home owners' associations, schools, and foundations. At Robinson Law, we are dedicated to resolving your legal issues with...
Need Help Drafting Or Enforcing A Contract?
Whether you are a small business, large company, or individual, a contracts lawyer can offer the legal advice you need when dealing with contracts.
Contracts lawyers negotiate contracts, handle contract drafting and revisions, and execute legally enforceable agreements, including:
- Business contracts
- Employment contracts/employment agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Real estate contracts
- Intellectual property agreements and licenses
- Family law contracts (pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements)
- All other types of contracts
Contracts lawyers also assist with contract litigation and contract disputes, such as in situations involving breach of contract.
Use FindLaw to hire a local contracts attorney to ensure that the terms and conditions in your contract contain the necessary legal protections you desire and will not contain loopholes that lead to unforeseen surprises in the future.
How Do I Choose A Contract Lawyer?
Consider the following when determining which law firm should provide legal representation for your contract case:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the contracts attorney personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on contract cases before? Do they have experience working with individuals, business owners, in-house counsel or other relevant stakeholders?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?