Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Shields Contracts Lawyers - North Dakota
Our general practice team at Vogel Law Firm provides focused legal services to a diverse range of clients in the Bismarck, North Dakota, area, as well as in Fargo, Grand Forks and throughout the state. With offices conveniently located across the state and with advanced technology including video conferencing, our attorneys provide personal service regardless of a client’s location. Offering...
At Larson Latham Huettl LLP in Bismarck, North Dakota, we apply our decades of varied experience to handle cases that involve issues such as family law and criminal defense. Our law firm’s team has spent a considerable amount of time honing the skills necessary to achieve success in your case. On staff, we have a certified mediator, published authors and attorneys who once worked in a social...
At Lindell Law Offices, PLLC, in Washburn, North Dakota, business law is one of our primary focuses. Whether our clients are starting their own businesses or expanding existing ones, our attorneys' 100 years of combined experience assures them that we can, and will, focus on their success. The attorneys in our law office pride themselves on being our business clients' allies by offering a full...
Throughout North Dakota, DeMakis Law, PLLC, is synonymous with success in matters pertaining to oil and gas. Our law firm handles cases that involve all aspects of the industry, including topics such as the following: • Lease negotiations and title matters • Production • Curatives The founder of our law firm, Charles DeMakis, was born and raised in Minot. For his entire career, he...
Need help drafting or enforcing a Contract?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a small business, large company, or individual, a contracts lawyer can help.
Contracts lawyers draft, negotiate, and execute legally-enforceable agreements -- like business contracts and independent contractor agreements. Contracts lawyers also assist with contract disputes such as breach of contract.
Use FindLaw to hire a local contract attorney to ensure that the terms and conditions in your contract contain the necessary legal protections you desire.
Need an attorney in Shields, North Dakota?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Shields, North Dakota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.