Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Dunkirk Credit Repair Lawyers - New York
The George Faust Law Offices in Buffalo, New York, is a full-service law firm with a primary focus on real estate law. With years of experience in this and other areas of the law, attorney Faust and his firm attract clients not only from Buffalo but also from throughout Erie and Niagara counties. Known for superior client services, the George Faust Law Offices provides skilled, personalized and...
Making plans for the future Recognizing the importance of planning for the future, our team at WSM Elder Law in Lockport, New York, provides dedicated crisis planning for elder law, estate planning, and estate and probate administration services. We work with clients to prepare for the inevitable, as well as the unexpected, challenges of aging, so they can find comfort knowing that their needs and...
The last thing anyone wants is to burden those they leave behind with a complicated estate. At WSM Elder Law in Medina, New York, our law firm team provides dedicated estate planning and probate and estate administration services. For 70 years, our attorneys have worked to help people find peace of mind as they face the challenges of aging. We also have an office location in Lockport, allowing us...
Since our law firm's founding in 1977, Dibble & Miller, P.C., has proudly served individuals and businesses in Rochester and surrounding Upstate and Western New York. At our firm, our six attorneys focus on assisting clients who have legal needs in the following areas: Tax defense, including defense against civil and criminal tax-related charges, workers’ compensation and unemployment...
Need help with Credit Repair?
You’ve come to the right place. After the mortgage crisis many people have been foreclosed on or have had to file for bankruptcy. However an experienced credit repair lawyer can help you repair your credit and get you back on your feet.
If you or a loved one have struggled financially and now find yourself
needing to repair credit and restore credit ratings, an experienced credit
repair lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local credit repair lawyer to help you.
Need an attorney in Dunkirk, New York?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Dunkirk, New York attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.