Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Haddon Township Credit Repair Lawyers - New Jersey
From our law office in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, Mark S. Cherry, Attorney at Law, offers top-quality legal services in a variety of practice areas to help individuals, families and business owners with their most important legal needs. Mr. Cherry and our law firm, serving Camden, Burlington and Gloucester counties as well as the Greater Philadelphia metro region, provide personalized attention and...
Attorney Travis J. Richards started our law firm, The Law Office of Travis J. Richards, LLC, in Mount Holly, New Jersey, to assist residents who may have gotten in over their heads financially. With more than 15 years of experience practicing law, Mr. Richards and his law firm have successfully assisted hundreds of clients in South Jersey with a wide range of legal needs, including: Bankruptcy...
During a divorce, people in Florham Park, New Jersey, may feel significant stress about protecting their finances, dependents and long-term goals. At Levine & Levine, we work closely with our clients to help them pursue cost-effective, tailored solutions through mediation or collaboration. Even if a divorce involves other areas of law, such as real estate or bankruptcy, clients can expect...
Need help with Credit Repair?
You’ve come to the right place. After the mortgage crisis many people have been foreclosed on or have had to file for bankruptcy. However an experienced credit repair lawyer can help you repair your credit and get you back on your feet.
If you or a loved one have struggled financially and now find yourself
needing to repair credit and restore credit ratings, an experienced credit
repair lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local credit repair lawyer to help you.
Need an attorney in Haddon Township, New Jersey?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Haddon Township, New Jersey attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.