Top Montezuma Credit Repair Lawyers - New York
Since our law firm's founding in 1977, Dibble & Miller, P.C., has proudly served individuals and businesses in Rochester and surrounding Upstate and Western New York. At our firm, our six attorneys focus on assisting clients who have legal needs in the following areas: Tax defense, including defense against civil and criminal tax-related charges, workers’ compensation and unemployment...
The George Faust Law Offices in Buffalo, New York, is a full-service law firm with a primary focus on real estate law. With years of experience in this and other areas of the law, attorney Faust and his firm attract clients not only from Buffalo but also from throughout Erie and Niagara counties. Known for superior client services, the George Faust Law Offices provides skilled, personalized and...
As problem-solvers, our team at the Law Office of Richard J. Morrisroe P.C. in Buffalo, New York, guides people through a range of civil and criminal law issues. We make it a priority to understand what our clients are going through: What their current circumstances are, as well as where they want to be. Through building strong relationships with the people we represent, we are able to effectively...
At the Law Office of Richard J. Morrisroe P.C. in Dunkirk, New York, we are proud to be a general practice law firm that serves our clients’ legal needs whatever they may be, from criminal law representation to nursing home planning. Our attorney is fluent in Spanish as well as English, so he can offer outstanding legal services to English-speaking and Spanish-speaking members of the...
Need help with Credit Repair?
You’ve come to the right place. After the mortgage crisis many people have been foreclosed on or have had to file for bankruptcy. However an experienced credit repair lawyer can help you repair your credit and get you back on your feet.
If you or a loved one have struggled financially and now find yourself
needing to repair credit and restore credit ratings, an experienced credit
repair lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local credit repair lawyer to help you.
Need an attorney in Montezuma, New York?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Montezuma, New York attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.