Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Palm Harbor Credit Repair Lawyers - Florida
Gallagher & Associates Law Firm, P.A. is based in St. Petersburg, Florida, but the firm accepts cases throughout the State of Florida, with a particular emphasis in Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando, Polk, Manatee, Sarasota, Lee, Orange, Osceola, Brevard, Volusia, Lake, Citrus, and Seminole Counties. Our attorneys are admitted to practice before all courts in the State of Florida and...
The Law Office Of Karen Rodriguez, P.A. At The Law Office of Karen Rodriguez, P.A., I represent clients throughout the Clermont, Florida, area. I provide personalized legal representation in divorce, criminal defense, and other legal areas, to help clients understand their rights and walk them through every step of the legal process. Hablo con fluidez español , así que no voy a...
THE FIRM The Firm has been serving the Vero Beach community since 1974, and now offers a broad spectrum of professional services in the Treasure Coast area. The Firm is AV rated, the highest rating available, by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory. LEGAL SERVICES Collins Brown Barkett, Chartered continues to grow and offers a broad spectrum of professional services today. The Firm currently...
Need help with Credit Repair?
You’ve come to the right place. After the mortgage crisis many people have been foreclosed on or have had to file for bankruptcy. However an experienced credit repair lawyer can help you repair your credit and get you back on your feet.
If you or a loved one have struggled financially and now find yourself
needing to repair credit and restore credit ratings, an experienced credit
repair lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local credit repair lawyer to help you.
Need an attorney in Palm Harbor, Florida?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Palm Harbor, Florida attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.