Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Rayville Credit Repair Lawyers - Missouri
In 1987, attorney Gary K. Patton founded our Liberty law firm, Patton Wagner & Associates, P.C. Today, nearly 30 years later, our firm has a reputation as one of the leading firms in the Kansas City metropolitan area, representing clients from Missouri's Clay, Jackson, Cass, Lafayette, Platte, Ray, Clinton, Buchannan and Henry counties who seek our legal team's assistance with a wide range of...
The Civil Justice Law Firm LLC, in Kansas City, Missouri, champions the rights of the individual. In the field of consumer protection, in wage/hour disputes and in any area where you have been mistreated by big business, it is on your side. Attorney Lee Anderson, who formed the firm, brings a wealth of unique experience to his role as defender of vulnerable workers and consumer protection....
Need help with Credit Repair?
You’ve come to the right place. After the mortgage crisis many people have been foreclosed on or have had to file for bankruptcy. However an experienced credit repair lawyer can help you repair your credit and get you back on your feet.
If you or a loved one have struggled financially and now find yourself
needing to repair credit and restore credit ratings, an experienced credit
repair lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local credit repair lawyer to help you.
Need an attorney in Rayville, Missouri?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Rayville, Missouri attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.