Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top West Palm Beach Credit Repair Lawyers - Florida
From our law office in Boynton Beach, Florida, the attorneys at The Wallace Law Group provide unmatched representation to clients throughout West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Miami and across south Florida who have legal needs involving any of the following: · Real estate · Corporate law...
Proudly serving people in Pembroke Pines, Florida, and throughout the surrounding area, we provide focused debt relief services at the Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor. We understand the stress that overwhelming debt may place on people and their families, and our attorneys strive to help those we represent to regain control of their finances and move forward. The ring of their phones, the...
THE FIRM The Firm has been serving the Vero Beach community since 1974, and now offers a broad spectrum of professional services in the Treasure Coast area. The Firm is AV rated, the highest rating available, by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory. LEGAL SERVICES Collins Brown Barkett, Chartered continues to grow and offers a broad spectrum of professional services today. The Firm currently...
If you are struggling under the weight of insurmountable debt and can't find a way out, you can discover the relief you seek by contacting the Law Office of K. Hunter Goff, P.A., in Orlando, Florida. Established in 2004, our law firm has an additional office in Minneola. We have assisted numerous individuals and small business owners throughout Orlando, Minneola, Clermont and the surrounding areas...
Need help with Credit Repair?
You’ve come to the right place. After the mortgage crisis many people have been foreclosed on or have had to file for bankruptcy. However an experienced credit repair lawyer can help you repair your credit and get you back on your feet.
If you or a loved one have struggled financially and now find yourself
needing to repair credit and restore credit ratings, an experienced credit
repair lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local credit repair lawyer to help you.
Need an attorney in West Palm Beach, Florida?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a West Palm Beach, Florida attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.