Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Zionsville Credit Repair Lawyers - Indiana
Serving clients throughout Southern Indiana and the surrounding areas of Kentucky from our office in New Albany, Indiana, the attorneys at O'Bryan Law Offices are here to help you find relief from your overwhelming debt so that you can begin to rebuild a more stable, solvent financial future. Certified as a consumer bankruptcy attorney by the American Board of Certification and possessing more...
For more than 30 years, Kruger & Schwartz has provided relief opportunities to individuals and families throughout the New Albany, Indiana, area. This helps them to confront their debt problems so they can rebuild their lives. Our attorneys understand the emotional challenge excessive debt presents, which is why we always offer personal attention and guidance. We want to help you and your...
The Lohmeyer Law Office is a debt relief agency under §528 of the U. S. Bankruptcy Code. Attorney Steve Lohmeyer offers bankruptcy and nonbankruptcy solutions to debt problems. The Lohmeyer Law Office, located at 430 W. First Street, New Albany, Indiana, can stop lawsuits, garnishments and harassing telephone calls from creditors. But more than that, attorney Steve Lohmeyer will help you save your...
The Law Office of Allan E. Dunaway, PLC is a law firm specializing in consumer bankruptcy, divorce and estate planning. We know these are tough issues to face and our goal is to help each client navigate the legal system with the least amount of stress possible. Whether it is a fresh, debt-free start through bankruptcy, the transition of ending a marriage, or preparing for your family’s...
Need help with Credit Repair?
You’ve come to the right place. After the mortgage crisis many people have been foreclosed on or have had to file for bankruptcy. However an experienced credit repair lawyer can help you repair your credit and get you back on your feet.
If you or a loved one have struggled financially and now find yourself
needing to repair credit and restore credit ratings, an experienced credit
repair lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local credit repair lawyer to help you.
Need an attorney in Zionsville, Indiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Zionsville, Indiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.