Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Orient Criminal Defense Lawyers - Maine
Here at the Law Offices of Ronald W. Bourget in Augusta, Maine, we offer unmatched representation in criminal law, OUI/DUI defense, family law and bankruptcy in order to help you with all the serious and pressing legal challenges affecting your life and family, your finances, your freedom, and your future. With an additional office in Portland, we have grown to become one of the region's premier...
Facing Criminal charges?
You've come to the right place. Whether you were arrested for a crime against a person (like assault and battery or murder), a crime against property (like shoplifting, burglary, or arson), or any other criminal offense, a criminal defense attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local criminal law attorney near you to defend your rights at each stage of a misdemeanor or felony case -- from an arrest to an appeal after conviction.
Need an attorney in Orient, Maine?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Orient, Maine attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.